Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Events and 1vs1 tournament registration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestla
Admin
Bestla

Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Empty
PostSubject: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 am

There will be a wizzy only free for all in a city, teleport and flight allowed, no stealth though. If you have a wizzy, watch out sat or sunday before the tournament. Not sure about the prize for the winner, but there will be a price!
jocolor
Also we are thinking about an elf-only event to chase down some minos with surprising loot in AB! You have to be on an elf to participate, anything else goes.Be careful, those minos are nasty and might turn around trying to kill your squishys!
jocolor
The 1vs1 tournament will be sunday about 5 pm est.The 1vs1 tournament will be sunday at 5pm east, everybody in nation is welcome to participate.
Rules are:
-no stealth
-no fly
-no teleport
-anything else goes as long as you are alone without group during the fight and stay on same toon for teh tournament

Prizes: 1st place 5 mil, 2nd place 3 mil, 3rd place 1 mil

PLZ post here your name and your toon's name you will fight with so we can get an overview how many will take part. Do NOT register you can post here without registration.

jocolor

Last edited by Bestla on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nolan-

PostSubject: 1v1 Registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 am

Nolan here, I will bring a toon, but I'm not sure which one yet...thanks.
Back to top Go down
Monger

Monger

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am

LOL, my wizzy (Viertel Pfunder) was made to buff so I never really finished completing him, so he would just get eaten alive. Happy Birthday IT to my fellow Apocalyptians. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GermanOne

PostSubject: 1vs1 tournament   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am

HI

for the 1vs1 tournament i will bring my HG Hunty
and for the Wizzy tournament Anke Irekai Wizzy

I dont got a Elf so i will play a Mino in AB
Back to top Go down
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 am

Wizzy = Nusbli
1 vs 1 = Stulli (or Inga)
Elf = Sendita (not sure about name)
Back to top Go down
Obituary

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Ill be Bringing Thoras Trollbane to the tournament. He's a Human GS warrior. and with him i'll get my gold.
Back to top Go down
Dedeye

PostSubject: My Submissions   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:47 pm

hey dedeye heer. i have a neph wizzy 4 the free 4 all ( Darkwang ), and a dwarf warrior 4 the 1 v 1 ( Blawk ).
THANKS. : )
Back to top Go down
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:26 pm

I will be in attendance as TheCommonCold
Back to top Go down
Monster

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm

My wizard will also be attending MonsterMagic
Back to top Go down
crv93

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 am

Scratch my last post i'll attend the tourny with Tichondrius The Darkener my doomy.
Back to top Go down
Backwood

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm

I will be there with some Sour Diesel!
Back to top Go down
Bestla
Admin
Bestla

PostSubject: TOURNAMENT OVER! GREAT SUCCESS   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Tournament is over,
seen some great fights!
Thx all who took part and grats to the winners of course!
Hope we will have some similar events in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events and 1vs1 tournament registration   Events and 1vs1 tournament registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Events and 1vs1 tournament registration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Applications :: IT anniversary 1vs1 tournament, wizzy ffa + other events!-
Jump to: