Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GermanOne

Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again... Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again...   Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 pm

We dont want to stay any more with DS? I dont know Ravens of War.
I hope the nation is good...

I cant post a reply into the news... Shocked

GermanOne Cool
Back to top Go down
Aurang

Aurang

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again...   Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 am

GermanOne Ravens of war is Arkanis Gath's guild. KonradKnox,Belwar,Johnny,Dire,Daymar(Deliar),Monster,Beula, from DS will be in the guild. They are not mass recruiting. We will probably have 2.5 - 3 groups to run with. This is assuming that Apocalypse can fill 1 group, which I told them we could.
So far myself,Cid,Hygglo,Marbs,Bestla,Ahab,Sharpe,DVD,GermanOne,Monger, and Jordan are playing. Am I forgetting anyone? If so I apologize in advance. Everyone needs to go to Ravens of War site and register. And join their vent.
Back to top Go down
Aurang

Aurang

PostSubject: addendun to above post   Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 pm

You also might want to say hi in the Apocalypse thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again...   Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! I will play with Apocalypse again...
Page 1 of 1